Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Faith Dare - Day #3


Today's dare... Live like you are loved.
Well, that's easy! Of course I am loved. Why wouldn't I live like I am?
But do I? Do I really live like God loves me?
Unfortunately, the answer is "no, not so much"    
If I TRULY believe with all my being that God love ME, I would be more trusting and more dependent upon Him, rather than on my own understanding.
"How great is the love the Father has lavished on ME that I should be called a child of God! And that is what I am!" I John 3:1
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the love you want to lavish upon me.
Help me to live boldly as a child loved by you.
I want to live my life fully trusting

 


 
I went on in the reading... she says; "Think about what it means to be a child - dependent, trusting, longing for acceptance. Remember that without faith it is impossible to please your Heavenly Father. Ask God to help you in any area of unbelief regarding your true identify as his.

No comments:

Post a Comment